This spinach smoothie is not only healthy and nutritious but easy to make.
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Pour the 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk into the blender. Add the washed spinach leaves, broccoli florets, mango and chia seeds.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Pour and drink (top off with bee pollen).
Pro Tip: Can be refrigerated up to two days.
Vegans: Omit the bee pollen and substitute with two pitted dates.
Keywords: Spinach Smoothie