Fruity Summer Drinks with Vodka
Beer. Beer. It’s a magical thing. The more you drink the more you feel…bloated and disgusting. Yeah that sounds about right and oh not so fun. But seriously, do you not feel like you gained 10 pounds of stomach pudge the day after drinking a few beers? Um, hello! The beer belly has its name for a reason, party people! Definitely not the kind of six pack most people want to achieve. Man I am killing it with the jokes today = )
Easy Summer Cocktail or Beer?
And insert random story – we went to a DMB concert last weekend (if you don’t know who DMB is then shame on you because everyone should know and love the one and only amazingly talented Dave Matthew’s Band.) Anyways. We met this guy there, Doug the Chug, who could literally chug a beer in 2.7 seconds flat. It was actually pretty amazing to watch, but his big old belly showed the not so amazing results from all that beer. Poor Doug.
Healthy Fruity Mixed Drinks
Easy Summer Cocktails with Friends
Best Vodka Mixers
Summer Cocktail Essentials
More Simple Cocktail and Smoothie Recipes
- Summertime Spiked Lemonade
- Skinny Summer Sangria
- Berry Skinny Wine Cooler
- Sweet Summer Smoothie
- Good Morning Sunshine Smoothie
- Liter Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water
- 2 Lemons
- 2 squeezes of liquid Stevia
- Organic blueberries
- Organic strawberries cut into wedges
- 1-2 ounces of your favorite vodka
- Squeeze lemons, add mineral water and stevia to taste. Next add blueberries and strawberries. You can muddle them alone or with mint to make a fruity cocktail. Serve over ice.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Yum