Paleo Chocolate Milk Shake Recipe
Chocolate has gotten such a bad rap these days. Admit it. You probably thought Skinny Chocolate Shake was some kind of big funny joke. Like there is no possible way skinny and chocolate belong in the same sentence.
Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
But wait! Chocolate is actually good for your when you use unsweetened cocoa powder. The cocoa powder actually contains a few trace vitamins and minerals AND tastes super sweet like chocolate when blended with a frozen banana. One sip and you will totally understand why skinny + chocolate belong together forever.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
Chocolate Shake Recipe Ingredients
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Frozen banana
- Peanut butter
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Honey or agave (optional)
The almond milk offers a healthy alternative to traditional chocolate milk shakes which include dairy. Almond milk is a staple product used in many paleo recipes as a dairy substitute. We also like using honey which acts as a healthier, natural sweetener.
More Simple Juice and Smoothie Recipes
- Skinny almond butter banana smoothie
- Post workout smoothie
- Sweet summer smoothie
- Tropicana farm stand tropical green
- Simple orange julius recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Place everything in a high-speed blender for about 30 seconds then serve immediately.