Before you say anything, we realize that this recipe is neither healthy or nutritious in any way. But it does have its benefits! Trust me! And just look at it, seriously. Is that not the most beautiful sight you’ve ever seen??
Not sure about your kids, but mine LOVE to make smores. But sometimes you don’t want to a) make a fire, b) give your kids sharp pointy objects c) have them put those sharp pointy objects in a fire. This recipe, although again, not the healthiest, at least saves you from sharp objects and fire! I think that’s a win!!
Dark chocolate and marshmallows united as one into a melted pan of goodness. Need we really explain our case any further? The best thing about this recipe is that you don’t have to wait for summer cook out season to have it. Want smores Christmas Eve?? Boom. You got it! Have fun with this one! Enjoy!
- 1 Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips, 12 oz.
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows, 10 oz.
- 1 box graham crackers, for dipping
- 8 inch iron skillet
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- In a cast iron skillet, add the chocolate chips first, then bag of miniature marshmallows.
- Once the oven is up to temperature, add the skillet to the oven.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers for scooping.