S’ Mores Dip!
Before you say anything, we realize that this recipe is neither healthy or nutritious in any way. But it does have its benefits! Trust me! And just look at it, seriously. Is that not the most beautiful sight you’ve ever seen??
S’ More Casserole
Not sure about your kids, but mine LOVE to make smores. But sometimes you don’t want to a) make a fire, b) give your kids sharp pointy objects c) have them put those sharp pointy objects in a fire. This recipe, although again, not the healthiest, at least saves you from sharp objects and fire! I think that’s a win!!
How to Make S’ Mores Dip in the Oven
Smores are normally an outside treat perfect for mild spring, summer and fall weather. Rather than limit this treat to the outdoors when the weather cooperates, I decided to make a smore recipe that can be enjoyed indoors, any time of the year!
My recipe is almost like a smore casserole and a smore dip all rolled into one delicious recipe. It takes just ten minutes to make this treat. Just prepare the smore casserole in a skillet with your favorite chocolates sprinkled on top. Place the skillet in the oven for just 10 minutes.
Keep the graham crackers on the side. Once the skillet is done cooking and you’ve given it time to cool down, use the graham crackers for dipping into the smores.
Dark chocolate and marshmallows united as one into a melted pan of goodness. Need we really explain our case any further? The best thing about this recipe is that you don’t have to wait for summer cook out season to have it. Want smores Christmas Eve?? Boom. You got it! Have fun with this one! Enjoy!
Indoor S’ Mores Maker
If you’d like to try a simple way to make s’mores the traditional way without the campfire, we like to use this smore maker kit.
More Simple Casserole Recipes
- 21 Healthy Dinner Ideas
- Hatfield Bacon and Cauliflower Casserole
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
- Healthy Black Bean Casserole
- 1 Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips, 12 oz.
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows, 10 oz.
- 1 box graham crackers, for dipping
- 8 inch iron skillet
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- In a cast iron skillet, add the chocolate chips first, then bag of miniature marshmallows.
- Once the oven is up to temperature, add the skillet to the oven.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers for scooping.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Yum