Beautiful, skinny, tender asparagus is just begging to be roasted. And the fact is, you can never go wrong with roasted asparagus. Never. It is quick and simple and pairs perfectly with almost any dish.
This particular batch was roasted with a little lime juice + smoked paprika, but often times we just roast it with a little garlic, salt and pepper. The recipe is pretty adaptable so put on your creative caps and go get to roasting.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- sea salt + black pepper
- ½ tablespoon Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425(F) degrees and prepare baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place asparagus in a large mixing bowl or ziplock bag and drizzle with the olive oil. Add lime juice and seasonings then toss to evenly coat spears.
- Place the asparagus in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of spears. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (optional) then serve immediately.