We are so thankful for Simple Crockpot Lasagna on weekends like this.
It was one of those weekends. Yes, those weekends!
The kind of weekend with a whole list of things to-do that never quite gets to-done. It is pretty much impossible to get anything done with an adorable (so-chunky-I just-want-to-squeeze you) little toddler body in your arms.
Of course, some things like sweeping and dusting can get done while holding a small moving object. But other things like folding laundry and taking a shower are definitely impossible. Next time you feel up for an adventure, try it out and let us know how it goes.
Anyways. This is the perfect simple crockpot recipe your entire family will enjoy! It is far easier than the one-handed laundry folding challenge. And best of all, you can make it while holding an adorable (so-chunky-I-just-want-to-
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 1 ½ lbs. cooked ground turkey or beef
- 1 jar of marinara sauce (any pasta sauce works!)
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 box pasta of choice (we use gluten free)
- 8oz package shredded Mozzarella cheese
- OPTIONAL: we also like to add in extra diced veggies like mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green or red peppers, and etc.
- Toss all of the ingredients (except shredded cheese) into a large crockpot and mix it up. Top with Mozzarella cheese then place lid on crockpot.
- Turn crockpot on low and let the flavors bake for about 6-8 hours. Serve hot.