We have some exciting news for your – breakfast just got 10 times more delicious!
The most complicated part of this recipe is choosing which delicious add-ins you want. Of course you can keep things simple with just eggs + cheese + marinara. That’s how our kids (and husbands) like this dish! Or you can live a little on the adventurous side of life (like us!) and add in tons of veggies.
Either way, these Simple Baked Eggs will be your breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner of choice moving forward. It is quick. Simple. And super satisfying. Plus it goes really good with toast.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- dash of sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flake (to taste)
- optional toppings: fresh herbs, hot sauce, parmesan cheese, and etc.
- Preheat oven to 400(F) degrees and prepare a small oven-safe baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add sauce to prepared baking dish and top with eggs (you can also add in extra veggies if you like). Top with shredded cheese then bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and add toppings of choice. Serve immediately.