Can I tell you something rather important?
Not like life or death important. But still important nevertheless. Your life will not be complete until you make and devour a ginormous bowl of Roasted Veggie Alfredo. Yup. You heard it here first. And, best part? You don’t even have to feel guilty about eating a whole bowl (or two)because ninety percent of your plate is filled up with good for you veggies. Bright colorful veggies that have been sprinkled with a little oil, lightly seasoned and then roasted to perfection.
Our general rule of thumb is that as long as your meal is loaded with bright colorful veggies, a little alfredo won’t hurt anyone.
This comes together in 30 minutes and will become one of your week day go to recipes. If you’re missing the meat, try adding some grilled chicken or shrimp. It’s all good! Enjoy!
- 6 cups of frozen veggies (your choice, we use Normandy)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- sea salt / pepper to taste
- 1 Jar Newman's Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package of whole wheat spaghetti noodles (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, toss all the vegetables together with olive oil, garlic, parsley, sea salt, and pepper.
- Spread vegetables on a large cookie sheet.
- Roast vegetables for 30 minutes, removing the vegetables from the oven every 15 minutes to stir around.
- Bring 10 cups of water to boil.
- Add package of whole wheat spaghetti noodles and cook according to instructions.
- Pour the pot of pasta and water through a colander.
- Add jar of alfredo sauce and stir.
- Serve with veggies and ENJOY! 🙂