After trying Roasted Ranch Potatoes, you will not want to eat potatoes any other way! These are our current go-to side dish for every single meal. Not even kidding. Sometimes it’s even the main dish. They are so delicious!
We also love Roasted Ranch Potatoes because they are super simple to make yet bursting with flavor. It only takes about 3 minutes to clean + chop up the taters. Then you toss them in a bowl or baggie with a little bit of olive oil + seasoning. Place the taters in the oven for a little while. Then devour. It doesn’t get much easier than that friends!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 2 pounds red potatoes (cubed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Ranch Mix
- sea salt + black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425(F) degrees and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl then gently toss to combine. Place potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately or reheat later.