This Healthy Homemade Pizza recipe means no more fighting over what to order out on Friday nights. There is officially a way to make a quick and delicious meal your whole family will enjoy.
Even better, it is super easy to personalize this recipe for picky eaters. Unless of course you decide to eat the whole thing yourself. Let’s be honest here – it happens!
And when it happens just top the pizza off with whatever your little heart desires. My heart usually desires extra marinara, peppers/onions and an extra sprinkle of Parmesan. Not feeling the mushrooms and onions tonight? Fine. No problem. More sauce for you? Extra pepperoni for the kiddos? More cheese for everyone
The beauty of this recipe <besides how good it looks> is that the possibilities are absolutely endless! Plus this recipe is far easier than ordering carryout pizza. And its much healthier. And less expensive. And it will be made exactly how you want it to be made. Every. Single. Time.
So now you know exactly what to have next Friday night. And the next Friday night. And the next. Just add a loaf of French bread and all of your favorite pizza toppings to your grocery list each week and you will be as good as gold. There will be no more Friday night family fights over what to order out. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy this Healthy Homemade Pizza!! = )
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 2 cups pizza sauce (or marinara sauce!)
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese
- Choice of toppings such as: pepperoni, sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400(F) degrees. Slice loaf of bread in half and place on a large cookie sheet. Evenly spread the pizza sauce on each half then add cheese and toppings of choice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the loaf is golden brown and cheese is melted. Carefully remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before slicing.