We debated over and over again what to call these delicious little things before deciding on healthy no-bake coconut bites.
Of course, we could make it easier on ourselves and call the recipe exactly what it is like other people tend to do. In that case, this recipe title would go a little something like this: simple healthy all-natural no bake energy peanut butter oatmeal honey (or agave) shredded coconut gluten free dairy free guilt free vegan bites.
But whoa! That would have been one heck of a recipe name. Then again, an extreme recipe title would have its benefits. We wouldn’t have to type out all of the ingredients below. And no one would ever name their recipe the exact same thing as ours.
Needless to say, we think Healthy No Bake Coconut Bites totally fit the bill and decided to go with that. Try them out. See what you think. We are pretty confident you will enjoy and agree!
- ½ cup almond flour (or oat flour)
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or coconut milk)
- Mix all of the ingredients evenly together in a small mixing bowl. Use your hands to roll a spoonful of the mixture into a 1-inch ball.
- Place each ball on a baking sheet and repeat until all of the mixture is gone. Place baking sheet in the refrigerator for about ½ hour before serving.
- Feel free to add a little more honey or peanut butter as needed to help hold them together.