- Greenpan Cookware
- Green Pan Ceramic Cookware Set Review
- Greenpan Skillet Review
- Green Pan Frying Pan Review
- Greenpan Rio Review
- Greenpan Set Review
- Greenpan Wok Review
- Greenpan Saucepan Review
- Greenpan Griddle Review
- Greenpan Casserole Pot Review
Nonstick cookware has been around for a long time. However, for many of these years this cookware was often made with harmful toxins and chemicals that were released during high temperatures. GreenPan recognized the problem and decided to create a high-quality, completely safe nonstick cookware. Greenpan’s cookware uses a patented Thermalon technology which is utilized in the company’s ceramic cookware line which is pollutant and toxin free.
Not only is GreenPan cookware a safe and healthy alternative to other nonstick options, it also provides high-performance cooking in an attractive package. Whether you choose pots and pans from the Lima, Rio, Padova, or the Paris Pro line, you will be pleased with the results. All of GreenPan’s cookware provides even heat distribution for flawless cooking. And since it is nonstick, these pots and pans are extremely easy to clean.
We reviewed the Greenpan Cookware product line and selected our 9 top choices. Each selection includes a more detailed review in the article.
Green Pan Ceramic Cookware Set Review
This cookware set, from GreenPan’s Paris Pro line, comes with all the essentials for easy, healthy cooking. There are 11 pieces in this set including an 8-, 9.5-, and 11-inch fry pans, a 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, a 3-quart saucepan with lid, a 3-quart sauté pan with lid and a 5.5-quart casserole dish with lid. Its most notable features include:
- Advanced-grade Thermalon coating that is reinforced with minerals.
- Free of toxic chemicals such as lead, cadmium, PFAS, and PFOA.
- Stainless steel riveted handles that are comfortable to hold.
- Scratch resistant and can even be used with metal utensils.
Greenpan Skillet Review
The Diamond Clad skillet set by GreenPan is the perfect pair of nonstick skillets for the busy home chef. These skillets cook foods evenly and their nonstick coating provides easy cleanup. The set includes an 8-inch and a 10-inch skillet.
- Thermalon diamond-reinforced nonstick coating.
- Durable three-ply construction for excellent heat conduction.
- Provides the ultimate surface for low-oil cooking.
- Safe to use with metal utensils.
Green Pan Frying Pan Review
The 12-inch ceramic frypan from the Lima collection by GreenPan is an essential tool for any kitchen. It is constructed out of hard anodized aluminum and comes with a modern stainless steel handle and glass lid.
- Healthy Thermalon non-stick coating that won’t blister, peel, or release toxic chemicals during cooking.
- Durable construction that provides excellent heat conduction.
- Lightweight and easy to clean.
- Safe to use on a cooktop or in the oven.
Greenpan Rio Review
GreenPan’s 12-inch frypan from its Rio cookware collection is beautiful and functional. It comes in a soft black exterior with a cream interior. It also includes GreenPan’s signature Thermalon non-stick coating for easy cleanup and healthy cooking. Its top features are:
- Excellent thermal conductivity for perfect frying results.
- Highly durable with heavy-gauge construction.
- Dishwasher and oven safe.
Greenpan Set Review
This 10-piece Padova cookware set by GreenPan comes in an attractive light blue color. It includes all the major pieces that any home chef need including 8- and 11-inch fry pans, a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a 2.5-quart covered skillet, a 3-quart casserole dish with lid, and an 8-quart stockpot. This set has many great features such as:
- Armored body construction and a hard-anodized foundation that makes it extremely durable.
- Resilient, scratch resistant surface on every piece.
- Patented non-stick Thermalon coating that is free of chemicals and pollutants.
- Energy efficient heat conduction.
Greenpan Wok Review
The Open Wok from GreenPan’s Lima cookware collection is ideal for stir-fries, sautéing vegetables, and even browning meats. It comes with GreenPan’s signature Thermalon nonstick coating so it’s also a breeze to clean up afterward.
- Modern stainless steel handle and helper handle for maximum cooking control.
- Ceramic nonstick interior that won’t peel, blister or release harmful toxins.
- Healthy cooking that doesn’t require added fats and oils.
- Worry-free cooking with a limited lifetime warranty.
Greenpan Saucepan Review
GreenPan’s Lima 1- and 2-quart saucepans produce perfect results whether you need to cook at low temperatures or high ones. So, they work well for boiling liquids or creating delicate sauces. And each one comes with GreenPan’s Thermalon nonstick surface.
- PFOA, lead, and cadmium free cooking surface.
- Professional performance cookware.
- Attractive features such as their modern, stainless steel handles.
- Safe in the oven and dishwasher.
Greenpan Griddle Review
The non-stick griddle from GreenPan’s Lima collection is ideal for making pancakes, crepes, or even grilled cheese. Its 11-inch square surface provides plenty of nonstick cooking area. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
- Excellent heat conduction for superb searing and frying.
- Sturdy exterior made of hard adonized aluminum.
- Scratch-resistant coating that is resilient to thermal shocks.
- Healthy ceramic cookware that is free of toxins and pollutants.
Greenpan Casserole Pot Review
GreenPan’s 5-quart covered casserole dish is ideal for making one pot meals and so much more. It comes with a glass lid that is oven safe up to 420 F degrees and riveted stainless steel handles.
- Can be used on cooktop or in the oven.
- No harmful fumes, chipping or peeling.
- Nonstick coating that makes it very easy to clean.
- Thermalon ceramic surface for professional performance.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.