Buffalo Chick Pizza Recipe
Flatbread Buffalo Chicken Pizza! Thin crispy crust. Tons of bold flavor. And ridiculously satisfying. So yeah. That pretty much explains everything right there.
Best Buffalo Chicken Pizza
So instead of talking about pizza, let’s talk about having kids. And the fact that every single time we ask our kids what they want for supper (or breakfast or lunch) their answer is always pizza. Always!
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Of course pizza sounds great all the time to us too, but the calories from all of that crust + cheese can add up quickly. So we made this delicious Flatbread Buffalo Chicken Pizza to even things out a bit. The lightened up recipe helps us stay on track while our family still gets to eat pizza.
In fact, our kiddos loved this pizza so very much they fought over the last piece. WIN!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe Ingredients
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast
- Wing sauce
- Shredded mozzarella provolone blend cheese
- Purple onion (optional)
- Thinly sliced green peppers (optional)
More Simple Chicken Recipes
- Grilled pasta salad with grilled chicken
- Simple chicken broth bowl
- Fiesta lime grilled chicken
- Mini chicken meatloaf
- Oriental chicken salad
- 2 slices of flatbread
- ½ cup cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 2-3 tablespoons Frank's wing sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella Provolone blend cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced purple onion (optional)
- ¼ cup thinly slice green pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375(F) degrees and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place flatbread on prepared sheet and bake for about two minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven. Top with chicken, wing sauce, cheese, onion and green pepper. Return to oven and bake for 5-7 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving. Top with more wing sauce and/or cheese if desired.