Fiesta Lime Chicken
This Fiesta Lime Chicken makes an amazing weeknight meal when you don’t feel like spending a whole lot of time in the kitchen. Oh wait, that’s every night.
Grilled Lime Chicken
Ahem, let’s try this again. This Fiesta Lime Chicken makes an amazing weeknight meal when you want something quick, flavorful and super satisfying.
The chicken itself is delicious on its own. Or on a bed of rice. Or wrapped up in a burrito shell. In fact, this chicken is so perfect it even tastes delicious reheated for lunch the next day.
Now that’s more like it. Hope you Enjoy! =)
Fiesta Lime Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Sea Salt
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Optional Toppings: fresh salsa and / or ranch dressing
Fiesta Lime Chicken Marinade
Keep in mind that you need some extra time to marinate the chicken with the lime juice and seasoning. We recommend a minimum of 2 hours, but suggest you marinate it overnight for extra flavor. The grilled lime chicken makes a great healthy dinner or as a snack during the day.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional toppings: fresh salsa and/or ranch dressing
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, and seasonings. Add chicken to marinade and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill and remove chicken from marinade before grilling. Grill chicken for about 12-15 minutes or until done. The time will very depending on how thick your chicken is.
- Serve with toppings and/or side of choice.