- 1 Farberware Reviews
- 2 Farberware Stainless Steel Cookware Set Reviews
- 3 Farberware Pots Review
- 4 Classic Stainless Steel 4-Quart Covered Saucepot
- 5 Farberware Pans Review
- 6 Farberware Air Fryer Review
- 7 Farberware Saute Pan Review
Farberware is truly an American classic when it comes to the kitchen. This company has been around since 1900 providing people with well-made, affordable cookware. And because they know that a consummate home chef is always adding on, Farberware also offers many different extra items such as steamer baskets, griddles, etc. that go with these great pieces. Whether you are looking for a single piece to add to your collection, or need a full set of cookware, Farberware offers an extensive and competitively priced cookware product line.
We reviewed the Faberware cookware product line and selected the best options.
Farberware Stainless Steel Cookware Set Reviews
Classic Stainless Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set
The Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Set from Farberware is a collection of all the essential pieces that a home cook needs. This 15-piece set includes 8-inch and 10-inch nonstick skillets, 1-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart covered saucepans, a 4-quart saucepot with lid, an 8-quart covered stockpot and three nylon kitchen utensils.
- Even, rapid heating with steel over aluminum core construction.
- Attractive, mirror-finished exteriors that give this cookware its stylish look.
- Easy grip, comfortable handles.
- Durable, snug-fitting stainless steel lids.
Classic Stainless Steel 17-Piece Cookware Set
Farberware’s Classic Stainless Steel 17-Piece collection is the ideal set for anyone who loves both cooking and baking. It includes an 8-inch and 10-inch nonstick aluminum skillet, 1-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart covered saucepans, a 4-quart saucepan with lid, an 8-quart stockpot with lid, 3 nesting mixing bowls with plastic lids, a 9 x 13-inch cookie sheet, and a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Heavy duty design with 18/10 stainless steel over an aluminum core in the base.
- “Full cap” advantage that cooks evenly without hotspots.
- Oven safe cookware up to 350 F degrees and oven safe bakeware up to 450 F degrees.
- Dishwasher safe and includes lifetime limited warranty.
Farberware Pots Review
Classic Stainless Steel 4-Quart Covered Saucepot
The 4-Quart Classic Stainless Steel Covered Saucepot from Farberware is great for cooking vegetables, rice, or creating a batch of your favorite sauce. It is constructed with the same stainless steel and aluminum core design as other cookware in the classic series.
- Self-basting lid that locks in heat and moisture.
- Cleans up easily resisting corrosion and discoloration.
- Durable, thick-rolled rims make it easy to pour directly from the pot without dripping.
- Functional construction designed to cook food quickly and evenly.
Farberware Pans Review
High-Performance Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Deep Skillet
Farberware’s 12-inch Covered Deep Skillet in black is elegant and functional. It is the perfect deep-sided skillet for cooking one-pot meals for your family. The nonstick coating makes cleanup simple. Plus, food cooks smoothly and evenly in this skillet.
- Dupont Teflon Plus Nonstick Coating that allows for healthy, easy cooking.
- SmartGlide Nonstick System that creates air pockets for quick, even cooking.
- See-through glass lid for monitoring food without releasing heat and moisture.
- Durable, yet comfortable grip handle.
Farberware Air Fryer Review
Multi-Functional Powerful and Versatile Fast Cooking Air Fryer
To enjoy the great taste of fried foods without the added fat of oil, try Farberware’s Fast Cooking Air Fryer. Not only can it be used for French fries, onion rings, and other fried treats, it also cooks chicken, steak, vegetables, or roasted potatoes.
- Powerful air frying technology that requires little to no oil.
- Rapid, hot air circulation that gives food a crispy, fried texture.
- Can be used for frying, grilling, baking, or roasting.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe parts.
Farberware Saute Pan Review
Classic Series Stainless Steel 4-1/2-Quart Covered Sauté Pan with Handle
From Farberware’s Classic Series, this stainless steel 4 ½ quart sauté pan is beautiful with its 18/10 stainless steel construction and polished mirror exterior. It is also extremely functional allowing you to cook all sorts of American classics, or experiment with something new.
- Extra-thick aluminum core that ensures rapid, even heat transference.
- Rolled rim that prevents drips when pouring.
- Handle that stays cool on stovetop and oven safe up to 350 F degrees.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.