- 1 BergHoff Eurocast Reviews
- 2 Eurocast Professional Series
- 3 Eurocast Cookware Set Review
- 4 Eurocast Saute Pan
- 5 Eurocast Grill Pan
- 6 Eurocast Sauce Pan Review
- 7 Eurocast Fry Pan Review
- 8 Eurocast Pots and Pans Review
BergHoff Eurocast Reviews
Do you love cooking in your old cast-iron skillet? The food tastes great, but the cleanup is a mess. The Eurocast Cookware line, by BergHoff, represents a new and improved take on cast-iron cooking. It is constructed out of titanium and ceramic, and is much lighter than cast-iron. For many years, this line was only available in Europe. However, because of its popularity, the company finally made it available in the United States as well.
Eurocast professional cookware has become a big hit in the states. Why? Because it cooks food perfectly and evenly, and without the messy cleanup. Nothing sticks to these pots and pans. And not only that, they are extremely durable. It’s no wonder they have quickly become so popular in the United States.
We have reviewed the Eurocast product offerings and selected our top choices. We have highlighted our top 3 choices below.
- Eurocast Professional Cookware Chef Set
- Eurocast Professional Cookware 9.5″ Saute Pan with Glass Lid and Removable Handle
- Eurocast Professional Cookware 9.5″ Grill Pan with Removable Handle
For additional cookware information, see our Best Stainless Steel Cookware Guide.
Eurocast Professional Series
Eurocast cookware is a great alternative to cast iron cooking. And this professional starter set is the perfect introduction to Eurocast cookware. It includes a 9.5-inch fry pan, a 9.5-inch sauté pan, a 6.25-inch saucepan that holds 1.2 quarts, and two glass lids.
- Eco-friendly, non-stick “Ferno Ceramic” surface for easy cooking and cleanup.
- Removable handles for use in the oven as well as on the stove top.
- Easy-strain glass lids.
Eurocast Cookware Set Review
The Eurocast Deluxe Set is a collection of all the major pieces that a serious home cook needs. It comes will eleven pieces and includes an 8-, 10-, and 11-inch sauté pan, a 10-inch high-sided sauté pan, a 1.2- and 3-quart saucepan, a 7.4-quart Dutch oven, and four easy-strain glass lids.
- Innovative 2-layer “Ferno Ceramic” nonstick coating on every pan.
- Pans that are oven proof up to 500 F degrees and glass lids that can handle up to 400 F degrees in the oven.
- Environmentally friendly and energy-efficient collection.
Eurocast Saute Pan
The 9.5-inch Sauté Pan from Eurocast’s professional cookware line is a versatile pan and the company’s number one bestseller. It is made of ceramic and titanium and is guaranteed not to warp or buckle. Some of this pan’s best features are:
- Oven-safe pan up to 500 F degrees with a glass lid that is safe in the oven up to 400 F degrees.
- PFOA and PTFE-free, non-stick surface for easy cooking and cleanup.
- Food cooks evenly with fast and even heat distribution.
- Healthy cooking without added fats or oils on its nonstick surface.
Eurocast Grill Pan
The 9.5-inch grill pan by Eurocast allows you to grill your favorite meats and vegetables indoors. So, barbecuing in the middle of winter is possible with this pan. Or, remove the handle to bake your favorite brown recipe in the oven.
- Grill risers that cook meats evenly and allow fats to drip off instead of going back into the food.
- It has the benefits of cast iron cooking, yet much more lightweight.
- “Ferno Ceramic” nonstick cooking surface for healthy cooking and easy cleanup.
- Highly durable and guaranteed not to chip, crack or peel.
Eurocast Sauce Pan Review
The 6.25-inch Covered Saucepan by Eurocast is a durable and dependable pan that holds up to 1.5 quarts of food and liquid. Because of its nonstick surface, even the toughest of foods won’t stick to this pan. Oatmeal even cleans up easily after cooking.
- Healthy, non-toxic and non-stick PFOA-free cooking surface.
- Even heat distribution for cooking sauces, gravies, and other foods.
- Made from warp-resistant titanium and ceramic materials.
- Includes an easy strain glass lid and removable handle.
Eurocast Fry Pan Review
Eurocast’s 10.25-inch Fry Pan is both versatile and easy to clean. Sear, brown, or fry food in it, and afterward, just use soapy hot water to easily remove any food left in it. It is also a very durable pan that can be used on any type of cooktop or in the oven. Ceramic and titanium construction provide even cooking.
- Oven safe features including a removable handle.
- Highly durable pan that will not chip, crack or peel.
- PTFE and PFOA free.
Eurocast Pots and Pans Review
The 2.6L Stock Post by Eurocast comes with an easy strain glass lid for ease of cooking. It works great for steaming vegetables or cooking rice. And even the stickiest batch of rice cleans up easily in this pot.
- Modern improvement on cast-iron, and half the weight of it.
- Helps retain vitamins, minerals, and flavors in cooking.
- Eco-friendly and free of toxic chemicals.
- Made of warp-resistant ceramic and titanium.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Yum