These Easy Chicken Tacos are a keeper. I mean, how could you go wrong with a delicious, flavorful meal that basically cooks itself.
This is literally our go-to dinner of choice and we have NO plans of changing that in the near future. Once the chicken is cooked, it literally takes about 3.1 minutes to throw this meal together. That is my kind of cooking!
Best of all, even though the recipe is so simple but the toppings are limitless:
Simple. Delicious. And ultra-satisfying. We told you this recipe was a definite keeper!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 jar of salsa (any kind!)
- 1 jar of salsa verde (green salsa)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 12 taco shells
- Options topping of choice such as: cheese, sour cream ,peppers and onions, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot. Top with both jars of salsa and the taco seasoning. Cook on high for about 6 hours then use a fork to shred chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- Fill taco shell with chicken and whatever toppings you prefer. Enjoy!