We are doing a little happy dance over this amazing new Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe we made the other day. Except to be honest, it is not actually new. One of my best friends introduced me to this recipe concept about a zillion years ago. So technically some of the credit for this crockpot of tasty goodness goes to her 🙂
It has really become quite the family favorite and something I make every time we go to a party or have a bunch of people over.
This honesty is the best Buffalo Chicken Recipe you will ever make. Of course it has the usual chicken + creamy cheese and hot sauce thing going on. But it also has an extra kick of bonus flavor from a little bit of ranch seasoning and shredded cheddar cheese. Try it out this weekend…it won’t disappoint!
If Buffalo goodness is your thing, check out these super simple Skinny Buffalo Chicken Bites too!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (approximately 2lbs. of chicken)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup Frank's Wing sauce
- 1 8oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 package Ranch dip seasoning mix
- Place chicken breast and chicken broth in the crockpot on low-medium heat
- After 3 hours, use a fork to shred chicken in crockpot
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on low-medium heat for 3 more hours
- Top with shredded cheese and salt/pepper to taste before serving
If you’re in need of a new crockpot check out some options on Amazon, love that Prime shipping! (affiliate links)