Chicken Alfredo Lasagna with Broccoli
This Baked Chicken Broccoli Alfredo dish is amazing amounts of delicious. It is simple and delicious plus magically creamy while still balanced with chicken + broccoli.
Making Chicken Lasagna Alfredo
It makes quite a large pan full so there should be plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Unless of course you are feeding a large crowd. Then it will be gone in no time at all.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
Broccoli Chicken Lasagna Alfredo Recipe Ingredients
- Penne Pasta
- Cooked Shredded Chicken
- Broccoli head
- Parmesan cheese
- White sharp cheddar cheese
- Fresh mozzarella
- breadcrumbs (optional)
- Newman’s alfredo sauce (roasted garlic)
More Simple Dinner Recipes
- 21 Healthy Dinner Ideas for your Family
- Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole
- Healthy Black Bean Casserole
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 1 box (13.25oz) Penne Pasta (cooked per package directions)
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 1 head of broccoli (chopped)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup white sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup milk
- Fresh Mozzarella
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs (optional)
- 1 jar (15oz) Newman’s Alfredo Sauce (Roasted Garlic)
- Preheat oven to 400(F) degrees and prepare a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray. Layer the bottom of prepared pan with about half of cooked pasta, shredded chicken and chopped broccoli.
- Spread half of the parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, milk and Alfredo sauce on top. Add the remaining pasta, chicken, and broccoli followed by the remaining cheese, milk and Alfredo.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes of until the top is golden brown. Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.