This is just a friendly public service announcement that Father’s Day is on Sunday. As in a couple of days from now. Before you freak out, we have the perfect gift idea for you – MAN FOOD!
Trust me on this one. If you make your pops a big old Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Panini, it will more than make up for a mediocre sorry dad I bought this at the last second because I totally forgot about Father’s Day until Sunday morning kind of gift. Its okay. Your secret is safe with us.
We asked Google for Father’s Day gift ideas the other day and he (or she?) told us the best gifts come from the heart. Like a framed picture of your kids hand prints. Or a t-shirt that says Best Dad Ever! Seriously Google. You cannot even for a split second make us believe any sane man on this planet would prefer a Best Dad Ever t-shirt over a plateful of this deliciousness.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Frank’s Buffalo wings sauce
- 1 cup feta cheese
- sea salt + black pepper (to taste)
- sandwich buns (we used flatbread)
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips then season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken and buffalo wing sauce in a skillet over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let simmer until chicken is fully cooked (about 5-7 minutes).
- Once the chicken is done, fill each sandwich bun with chicken and any other toppings of choice (like onions, cheese, etc). Place in Panini grill for about 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
- Serve immediately with your choice of toppings and/or extra wing sauce!