Gluten Free Paleo Brownie Bites
These No Bake Brownie Bites are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth with decadent rich chocolate flavor while still maintaining the standards of clean eating.
Gluten Free Brownie Bites
Even though these taste super sweet and indulgent, the ingredients are actually healthy whole foods! These are just a mixture of almond butter + almond flour, honey, cocoa powder and a tiny splash of almond milk. The other beautiful thing about these No Bake Brownie Bites is the simplicity factor. And also the fact they are no bake but taste just like fresh out of the oven triple chocolate brownies. Simplicity is such a wonderful thing. Yum!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
Paleo Brownie Bite Ingredients
More Simple Paleo Recipes
- Perfect Paleo Chocolate Cookies
- Blueberry Paleo Ice Cream
- Perfect Paleo Brownies
- Paleo Chocolate Pudding
- ½ cup almond flour (or oat flour if not paleo)
- ¼ cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or coconut milk)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl until evenly combined
- If it seems too dry, add a bit more almond milk (it should be similar to cookie dough)
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a smooth ball and place on parchment paper
- Repeat until the dough is gone, then eat or let them chill in the fridge
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.