- Anolon Cookware Reviews
- Anolon Nouvelle Cooper Reviews
- Anolon Cookware Set Reviews
- Anolon Pans Review
- Anolon Authority Reviews
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Review
- Anolon Professional
Anolon Cookware Reviews
Anolon, the sister brand of Circulon, was the first of its kind to introduce gourmet hard-adonized flat-surface nonstick cookware. Since the 1980s, the company has been producing premium cookware for new and experienced cooks. Each of their cookware sets includes the essential pieces that any home chef needs to build their kitchenware collection. And their different lines work interchangeably with each other.
Not only does Anolon cookware perform well, it is attractive and stylish. So, if you are in the market for new cookware, consider these top-quality options from Anolon. We reviewed the Anolon cookware product line and selected the best options.
For additional cookware reviews see:
Anolon Nouvelle Cooper Reviews
Anolon’s Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel set is an exceptional collection of cookware. This 10-piece set includes 8-inch and 10 ½-inch skillets, 1 ¼-quart and 2 ¼-quart saucepans with lids, a 3-quart covered sauté, and a 6 ½-quart stockpot and lid. This durable, high-quality collection of cookware is suitable for all different types of stovetops including induction and glass.
- Five-layer metal base that includes a copper core for optimal heat control.
- Non-reactive, polished stainless steel construction.
- Oven safe up to 500 F degrees.
- Elegant, refined look with double riveted handles.
Anolon Cookware Set Reviews
The Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Clad Cookware Set by Anolon is a great collection for any serious home chef. It comes with 12 pieces that include 8 ½-inch and 10 ¼-inch skillets, 1 ½ and 2-quart covered saucepans, a 3-quart saucepot with lid, a 4-quart covered sauté, and an 8-quart stockpot with lid. This sophisticated set comes in polished stainless steel for an attractive exterior that is easy to clean.
- Excellent heat conduction with durable three-ply construction and aluminum core.
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles for comfort and strength.
- Locks in heat and moisture with deep-seated lids.
- Can be used interchangeably with other Anolon collections.
Anolon Pans Review
The Nonstick 12-inch Covered Deep Skillet in Bronze by Anolon is an extremely versatile piece of cookware. It can be used for cooking omelets, pancakes, searing meats, sautéing vegetables, and so much more. And since it is nonstick, cleanup is easy and simple.
- Tall, sloped sides to keep food from spilling over.
- Heavy duty construction for even and efficient heating.
- Break-resistant glass lid that locks in heat and moisture.
- Oven safe up to 400 F degrees.
Anolon Authority Reviews
Anolon’s 10-piece Authority Cookware Set in gray is a high-performance set of culinary cookware. This collection has all the essentials a home chef could want. It includes two nonstick skillets, 2 covered saucepans, a large covered stockpot, and a sauté pan with lid.
- Commercial quality hard-anodized construction.
- PFOA-free premium non-stick interior for safe, healthy cooking.
- Excellent heat distribution for superior culinary performance.
- Triple-riveted stainless steel handles provide stability and control.
Anolon Advanced Bronze Review
The Advanced Bronze Cookware Set by Anolon is a collection of sophisticated pieces for high-performance cooking. This 11-piece set includes a 1 ½-quart and 3-quart covered saucepan, an 8-inch and 10-inch open skillet, a 3-quart sauté pan with lid, an 8-quart stockpot with lid, and a 12-inch shallow grill pan.
- Hard-anodized construction that is twice as tough as stainless steel.
- Superior performance with fast, even heating.
- Comfortable Anolon Suregrip handles that are made of stainless steel and silicone.
- Break-resistant glass lids that lock in moisture and allow you to monitor the cooking process.
Anolon’s Professional 12-Piece Cookware Set is constructed out of hard-anodized aluminum and coated with a durable nonstick coating. The set includes a 10-inch skillet, 2-quart and 3-quart covered saucepans, 4-quart and 8-quart covered stockpots, a 4-quart steamer insert, and a 5-quart covered sauté.
- Durable construction that is highly resistant to scratches or dents.
- Easy cleanup with non-stick coating.
- Stay cool riveted stainless steel handles.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.