- 1 Apple Slicer, Cutters, and Corers Reviewed
- 2 OXO SteeL Apple Slicer, Corer and Divider
- 3 Deiss ART Apple Slicer & Corer Set
- 4 Kitchen Maestro Mango and Apple Slicer and Corer
- 5 Corer Slicer Peeler and Divider Set
- 6 OXO Good Grips Pop-Out Apple Slicer, Corer and Divider
- 7 Chefaith 8-Blade Apple Slicer, Corer, Cutter, Wedger, and Divider
- 8 Prepworks by Progressive Thin Apple Slicer and Corer
Apple Slicer, Cutters, and Corers Reviewed
These days there are kitchen gadgets for just about everything. So, which ones are the most useful? If you enjoy making healthy snacks for your children, or creating cobblers and other delectable desserts, then an apple slicer is a great tool to have on hand.
Apple slicers are multi-functional. Not only do they produce perfectly slice apples, you can use them on other fruits and vegetables too. Slice potatoes for homemade French fry wedges, or cut avocado slices for a salad. Once you try one out, you’ll want to use it often. So, look for one made of durable construction, with sharp blades, and easy clean up. We reviewed the best apple slicer options and selected the 7 best.
We have included our top choices below with a more detailed review to follow below.
- OXO SteeL Apple Slicer, Corer and Divider
- Deiss ART Apple Slicer & Corer Set
- Kitchen Maestro Mango and Apple Slicer and Corer
For other kitchen utensil options see:
Whether you want to slice apples to snack on or to use in a pie or cobbler, the OXO Steel Apple Slicer is a great kitchen tool to have on hand. Its super sharp stainless steel blades core and cut your apples perfectly every time. We like the soft grips and raised design which make slicing easy.
- Raised design for easy, comfortable cutting.
- Durable, stainless steel construction.
- Ability to cut apples big and small.
- Easy cleanup after use.
The Deiss ART Apple Slicer and Corer cuts and cores apples plus so much more. Perfectly slice potatoes and tomatoes, or easily core pears and pineapples. It is so simple to use, you may never go back to your old ways of preparing fruits and vegetables.
- Extremely sharp stainless steel blades.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles.
- BPA-free, easy to clean construction.
Love fruit, but the hate the mess of cutting it up? The Kitchen Maestro Mango and Apple Slicer and Corer can do it all in one easy motion. Just place your fruit on a cutting board and position the Kitchen Maestro on top of the fruit. Just press down in one easy and swift motion to seamlessly cut your fruit into slices. This corer is dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- Interchangeable blades for apples and mangoes.
- Comfortable grip rubberized handle.
- High quality, long-lasting stainless steel blades.
- Easy to use slicer that cuts and cores fruit in one single movement.
The apple corer, slicer, and peeler by Kitchen Krush is ideal for cutting thin slices of apples for kids. It is also useful for onions, tomatoes, and potatoes. Plus, it comes with a bonus julienne peeler for vegetables and fruits. The best part of this peeler is the ability to cut your fruit into 20 clean slices, perfect snack size.
- Kid-friendly slicer that cuts 20 thin apple slices at one time.
- Oversized handles for great leverage and control.
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and store.
- Ultra-sharp stainless steel blades with protective blade cover.
The Good Grips Pop-Out Apple Slicer by Oxo has a unique design that safely cuts fruit while keeping hands away from its blades. It’s also comfortable to use and easy to clean. Use it on apples and other fruits to make a healthy treat or prepare a special dessert.
- Flexible pusher design that prevents spills and splatters.
- Extra sharp stainless steel blades for perfectly sliced fruit every time.
- Raised handles provide a soft, comfortable grip.
- Removable parts that are all dishwasher safe.
The 8-Blade Apple Slicer from Chefaith is multi-functional. Slice, core, cut, or wedge different types of fruit with this slicer. You can use it on most medium sized apples, pears, oranges, and even peaches. This slicer also comes with two free orange peelers.
- Colorful, stylish design with anti-slip silicone handles.
- Thick, stainless steel blades that are 100% resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Easily slices fruit and removes the core in one single motion.
- Durable construction for long-term use.
The Thin Apple Slicer and Corer from Prepworks by Progressive perfectly cuts apples and pears into 16 thin slices. This slicer is a great tool for making a quick snack or prepping fruit for canning, pies, or other dishes. We like the ability to quickly make 16 perfectly sized slices while quickly and easily removing the core.
- Protective cover to prevent injuries while using.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Cleans up easily and is dishwasher safe.
- Unique “pop-out” design that pushes fruit and core all the way through.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Yum