- 1 Stainless Steel Cookware
- 2 Best Stainless Steel Pans
- 3 Best Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- 4 Best Stainless Steel Pots
- 5 Best Stainless Steel Sauté Pans
- 6 Best Stainless Steel Saucepans
Stainless Steel Cookware
Do all the different types of cookware have you wondering what to choose? There are lots of options when it comes to pots, pans, and skillets. So, how do you decide? First, there is no set rule that you must stick to one type of cookware. Start with a little research on the various types and try different ones out to see what you like best.
One very popular choice in cookware is stainless steel. Stainless steel is durable, can be used to cook a variety of foods, and it is easy to maintain. You can do anything from browning and braising to boiling pasta in stainless steel cookware. It generally works on most stovetop surfaces and some of the cookware can even go in the oven or broiler.
Many of the newer styles are stick-resistant, which makes them easy to clean after cooking. And one of the best parts about stainless steel cookware is that most of it is dishwasher safe, unlike some of the other cookware options. Stainless steel cookware is a popular choice amongst families because it is versatile, long-lasting, and low-maintenance.
We’ve highlighted our top stainless steel cookware choices below. A detailed review of each selection follows below.
Best Stainless Steel Pans
Skillets and fry pans are very useful for cooking something up quick for a hungry family. A good quality skillet can handle high-heat cooking and cook food evenly. Both skillets will get the job done. All-Clad’s 10-inch tri-ply fry pan provides superb heat conductivity with its aluminum core base. Cuisinart’s 12-inch skillet’s base is large enough to cook up a big batch of food in a short period of time.
The 4110 Stainless Steel Fry Pan by All-Clad is an essential tool for the kitchen. It is extremely versatile and works great for cooking at high heat. You can even use it in the broiler up to 600 F degrees. This fry pan has some great features including:
- Starburst finish that is stick-resistant and won’t react to with food.
- 3-ply bonded construction that ensures even heating.
- Can be used on any type of cooktop.
- Dishwasher safe.
If you are looking for a high-quality stainless steel pan that can be used for a variety of purposes, then All-Clad’s Silver 10-inch Fry Pan is a great choice.
The 722-30G 12-Inch Skillet by Cuisinart is a great value piece to add to your cookware. It is constructed out of stainless steel and aluminum and comes with a glass lid. It can be used for browning and sautéing and is large enough to even cook pancakes. Some of this skillet’s top features include:
- Even heating with aluminum core base.
- Food will not react with its 18/10 stainless steel mirror finish.
- Tough enough to use with metal utensils.
- Easy clean-up and dishwasher safe.
This skillet is constructed out of high-quality materials at an affordable price. Cuisinart’s Chef Classic 12-inch Skillet is versatile, durable, and a great addition to any kitchen.
Best Stainless Steel Cookware Set
If you want a complete set of cookware, both these stainless-steel cookware sets are great options. All-Clad’s 10-piece set includes all the essential tools for your kitchen. And the pots and pans in this set are designed with tri-ply bonded construction. The 12-piece cookware collection by Cuisinart is a quality set of cookware and a good value for the price. It includes similar pieces as the All-Clad set and also includes a covered steamer basket in its set.
For a cohesive, high-quality collection of cookware, All-Clad’s 10-piece Stainless Steel Cookware is a must-have. The set includes 2-quart and 3-quart saucepans with lids, a covered sauté pan that holds three quarts, a covered stockpot that holds up to eight quarts, plus 8-inch and 10-inch fry pans. This collection’s best features are:
- Tri-ply bonded construction provides even, consistent heating.
- Stainless steel, contoured handles for a comfortable grip.
- All 10 pieces are dishwasher safe and low-maintenance.
All-Clad is an American company with a solid reputation for producing high-quality kitchenware. And this 10-piece stainless steel cookware set is no exception.
Cuisinart’s 18/10 stainless steel cookware set is an affordable collection of quality cookware for the both busy families and professional home chefs. This 12-piece set includes 1 ½ and 3-quart saucepans with lids, a 3 ½ quart sauté pan with lid, an 8-quart stockpot with lid, a steamer insert and lid, plus 8 and 10-inch skillets. This collections features include:
- Maximum heat retention and distribution with its tri-ply aluminum core.
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 550 F degrees.
- Cool-grip handles secured with stainless steel rivets.
The Multi-Clad 12-piece collection from Cuisinart is designed to meet the culinary needs of busy families and demanding chefs. Each piece is carefully constructed to be durable and versatile and is a great addition to your kitchen.
Best Stainless Steel Pots
A reliable, multi-purpose pot is essential for any busy kitchen and both these options deliver. All-Clad’s Sauce Pan has high sides that keep your foods and liquids inside the pot during cooking. And T-fal ‘s stainless steel pot includes extras such as a straining lid for simple, easy cooking.
The 4201.5 Stainless Steel 1.5-Quart Sauce Pan by All-Clad is great for making sauces, reheating, or cooking foods in liquid. It delivers even heating and its handle stays cool even while you are cooking. This pot has many great features including:
- High straight sides to prevent spills while making sauces or heating liquids.
- Sturdy handles that are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets.
- Three-layer construction that includes an interior aluminum core for even heating.
- Stick-resistant interior starburst finish.
This multi-purpose, stainless steel saucepan by All-Clad is an essential tool in a well-equipped kitchen.
T-fal’s Excite Stainless Steel Sauce Pan is a great piece of cookware. It is a high performance, durable pot that cooks food evenly with its innovative base design. This pan’s top features include:
- Time-saving features such as straining lids and pouring spouts.
- Made with a polished stainless steel exterior and brushed stainless steel interior for a contemporary design.
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 350 F degrees.
- Comfortable, stay-cool handle with ergonomic design.
The Excite Stainless Steel 3-Quart Saucepan by T-Fal is also PTFE and PFOA free. It is truly an exceptional a saucepan for an affordable price.
Best Stainless Steel Sauté Pans
When it comes to sauté pans, the right kind of base is essential. Both All-Clad and Calphalon have sauté pans with responsive, aluminum bases. And each one is extremely versatile. The All-Clad sauté pan also includes a lid that locks in moisture and controls heat. Calphalon’s innovative design features a steel handle that won’t heat up when you are cooking.
The 4403 Stainless Steel 3-quart Sauté Pan by All-Clad delivers high-performance cooking. It is an attractive and versatile piece to add to your cookware collection. It is used for searing, browning, sautéing and much more. Some of its most notable features include:
- 18/10 stainless steel, stick-resistant surface.
- Compatible with all types of cooktops.
- Moisture-lock lid that controls heat and evaporation.
- Tall sides that prevent splatters and spills.
Designed by the leading American manufacturer of cookware, All-Clad’s 3-quart sauté pan is an essential cooking tool for both seasoned and new home chefs.
Calphalon’s 3-Quart Classic Sauté Pan is highly durable and backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. It can be used for many different dishes and provides reliable everyday performance. Some of this sauté pan’s best features are:
- Responsive and fast-heating aluminum base.
- Stainless steel handle that doesn’t heat up when cooking.
- Maximum cooking surface with its wide, flat bottom.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
The 3-quart sauté pan by Calphalon is easy to cook in and easy to maintain. It is a staple piece of cookware for any busy home chef.
Best Stainless Steel Saucepans
Saucepans serve many purposes in the kitchen. And they need to be durable and reliable. Both All-Clad and Calphalon offer high-quality saucepans. All-Clad’s 3-quart silver saucepan has a small surface area with high sides. And Calphalon’s 2 ½ quart saucepan has short sides that make whisking and stirring a breeze.
The All-Clad 4203 3-Quart Sauce Pan has a small surface area and high straight sides which make it ideal for cooking foods in liquids, heating liquids, or making sauces. It is warp-resistant, dishwasher safe, and an overall great piece to have in your kitchen. Its top features are:
- 3-ply bonded construction consisting of 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum core.
- Starburst finished interior that food won’t stick to.
- Classic design and high performance.
- Lid that limits evaporation and retains nutrients.
As part of All-Clad’s most popular line of cookware, this stainless steel covered saucepan is an excellent choice to add to your cookware collection.
Calphalon’s 2 ½ quart shallow sauce pan is multi-functional. Use it for browning meats, making sauces, or even cooking risotto. Its tri-ply construction includes layers of stainless steel and aluminum for maximum cooking control. This sauce pan’s features include:
- Short sides that make whisking and stirring simple.
- Stay-cool stainless steel handle.
- Aluminum core for excellent heat conductivity.
- Works on any stovetop and in the oven.
With versatile cooking capability and easy clean-up, the 2 ½ quart shallow sauce pan by Calphalon is a great piece of cookware for any busy home chef.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.